![](http://www.redwallslegacy.com/SMF/tp-images/Image/Forum activity pics2.jpg)

These are the stats for April of this year. All in all it was an impressive month. We did almost a third of all our total posts in one month.

![](http://www.redwallslegacy.com/SMF/tp-images/Image/Forum activity pics.jpg)

Look at this month.
    I did all but fourteen or fifteen of those posts on the last three days. That's pretty sad. Forums die this way. We need more activity than we have had. People are getting grounded constantly mostly because of being on the comp too much and it makes the forum suffer. Please remain active without getting grounded. Thanks. If anyone wants to add to this than I have no problems with it.

I did 16 posts today before now.
8 yesterday.
11 before that.

35 posts in total in the last two days. Come on guys you can do better. Orion made one post yesterday and that was all that happened besides that. There were 0 today. Please guys I'm boared, but I love this forum. It's great except activity. It's summertime anyway and I think that we could all manage to scape a little time out to post a little each day.

Well, I don't mean to be a downer or anything, but quite a few of your posts were double or triple posts. Anyways, I wholeheartedly agree with you. Even if every member only made one post a day, it would still be a big improvement over the current situation.

I'll admit that, since work has cut out this site (for gambling, no less), I've found it harder to check in. The lack of any posts until recent didn't help. I'll see what I can whip up in the way of posts latter today.

Okay thanks.
Oh, Orion, what do you mean by double or triple posts? Do you mean that I posted the same post over again or that I split 1 post three ways or what?  8/

I'm very sorry.

I realized that I forgot to tell you guys that I was on vacation.

I'm gone until monday, and I'll be back for a week after that. Next week I'll get all the contests together, and post like heck!

I mean how you have more than one post directly after each other when your first post could simply be edited.  So I suppose I mean you split 1 post 3 ways.

Oh, okay. Sorry, I'll try to do better in the future. If there is anything else that you have noticed in my posting than please bring it up. Be brutily honest and let me know all the issues:

-overly used words
-autoplaying
-butting in
-posts to long or too short
-grammar bad
-bad speelingg
-or anything else.

Remember, be brutily honest.

Sorry. I've been pretty busy lately. I'm trying to find the time to get on more. Since school ended I've had less access to computers with decent internet access. My activety will improve. I promise. 😉

I do post…with lots of discrimption but the problem with me? is I have to take care of 9 horses and clean out 11 stalls then go to swimming...I don"T have much time..but I get on during the night and during lunch...but Im on every day..

Well TJ, real life should always come first. 9 horses is pretty impressive.

Oh, and Seth, I haven't noticed you overusing any words in particular, and your posts can never be too long (in my opinion). Also, if you're worried about your spelling, you can always go so far as to write your post in Microsoft Word and use the spell check, or, if you use Firefox, you can get a spell checker that will check your spelling as you type the message into the message box. ^_^

Yeah, I know. I just giving examples. Thanks for the feedback though.

I don't think there's any problem with the activity now.

Seth, can you show us the stats for this month so far? (If you can.)

Right hand side of the screen, click on the word stats. 🙂
Simple really. And Yes. I think that the forum has been doing quiet nicely lately. 🙂

I agree, the last little bit has been going quite nicely in my opinion. We still need more posting and more members. I noticed that a lot of us are still only making one post a day though. dMaybe we could progress a little faster?

Oh, I'm posting way more than once a day. Proof is written everywhere! 🙂

And I'm proud of you for it, but there are a couple straglers.

I'm, actually, contrary to popular belief, active. XD, I check back here every time one of my topics is replied to (I make sure and subscribe to each topic so I don't forget. XP). Although, I'll admit, beyond RP posts, I don't do much. I run my own game on IF so I've been handling that since our activity kinda' went ape****. I've had a lot of organization to do recently. XD

That and I work, though I do it at home so that kind of helps. Plus writing, drawing, a new MMO and my RL mate…I'm just pretty much hashed at the moment. lol, But I am active, I don't just bail on a game I join unless there is good reason. XP

Yeah, I'm pretty much the same way as Keira, for slightly different reasons, perhaps. At least, on this forum I mostly only post on roleplays I'm taking part in. ^_^

Views