Some have noticed a slip in Redwall specific RP and more threads towards OOC topics and Non-Trad RPs.
This is a reminder that the purpose of this site is for "Redwall specific RPs," so lets try and get back to that.

We do have a StoryArc in process, However that has also slipped due to inactivity (though, it is summer vacation).
If anyone can get ahold of:

• Arra (Foweller) - needed for RP
  • TJ - needed because she is in charge of the StoryArc

An idea is that we start up a few RP threads that are related to the StoryArc but having nothing to do with the main plot, such as:

• A thread in or around Mossflower. In the StoryArc most hares and the badger lord from Salamandastron for a feast, so news of the feast would be well known.
  • A thread maybe somewhere in or around Salamandastron, or anyother place. The news of Ulath's horde attempting and/or succeeding in the capture of Salamandastron. There would probably be some backlash for all vermin/goodbeasts.

Indeed, I've been itching to join some rps despite my sporadic presence but nothing's moving and no new rps are firing up. I'd start some myself but I appear to have a history of dry topics.

I believe part of the issue is that we have people who join and only stick around for a couple weeks then disappear never to be heard from again leaving the topics they've joined at a stand still. Longevity of the members is key to keeping things rolling.

I don't intend to deter anyone from rping because they don't know how often they'll be around I just ask they please stick around. It gets lonely on here dropping in everyday to see only one name in the Users Online list.

yeah i've noticed,  all of the threads i'm in at the moment are at a standstill due to inactivity.

I'll take a look around and see where I need to post.  Time willing, I'd really like to join a story-arc like one of those that was mentioned.

I think the lack of activity on this site is my fault more than anything. Because of the filter, of course, but all of you already knew that.

Well TJ is back. Sorry summer has been super busy. BUT I am ready to get the story arc back into action. But I need all of your help!

Quite happy to post again, with willow.

Though, saddened by the fact most of the Midnight Blades don't appear to be around anymore.

Yay, the clans were a good idea, but members were not active enough to have 4 or even 3, so we kinda just scraped it.

I'm pretty sure I was one of the big troublemakers, starting all sorts of non-redwall threads. Sorry about that; I'll try to get back on topic.

My problem, with any rp, is that I've become….burnt out, I guess would be the appropriate term. I used to love rping, but for some reason it just kind of went....poof. Up in flames. Not because anything bad happened, but mostly because I lost interest. It's not unique to just rping, but affects basically every hobby and activity I do. Hopefully, getting up off my keister and starting this up again will help with that.

I was just looking at the stats and the Kingdom of Eselbrador was tenth most posted in board with 436 posts in it.  Non-Traditional RPG was 6th with 912 post in it.

Views