And so in your answers I see once more that you have no proof. Case concluded, you can offer no proof and neither can anyone… your side has no argument.

As for God, if he exists I would fear him too for he allows for a terribly violent world filled with pain, war and affliction. He allows for 10 african babies to die a minute before they would've even had the chance too "accept him as their savior". He has had inumerable despicable acts commited in his name and in the bible he has even commanded for one of his own subjects to kill one another.

A scary deity indeed. I have prayed my heart out and recieved jack so don't give me that piece of junk argument. If god answers prayers why do people die of cancer and get raped.  And why... why does god only accept one religion with one specific belief as the only path to his heaven when he offers no proof to the humans he created of the fact that THAT path is the right one. It seems odd to me, and rather vindictive.

All of the pain and suffering started after the fall of man in the Garden of Eden. So we brought all the suffering on ourselves.

Now, what did you want the proof for? ???

Proof for the existence of your God , you guys are always skiritng around that question… I have asked it since I entered this thread which was 6 pages ago or so. As for the graden of eden... you attribue the horrible starvation of innocent children, the rape of young girls, and all of the horrible horrible events in the world..... to that one moment of original sin? I refer you to Forgotten Warriors post on his beliefs in this innocent God that is not to be feared... whom you say brings death and suffering to humanity....

Also several people…including some who I have met, believes that you should fear God....However i tend to differ....When the baby jesus was born an angel said "fear not". In a way God seems to be a kid asking only for your love and undying loyalty.

That's one violent and sick perverted kid who allows thousands to gruesomely die each day, simply because their common ancestor commited a single sin…. I guess they have no choice in the matter though, poor creatures we are under the omnipotent God, whom if I am to believe what you say TRULY should be feared.

They do have a choice Wolfe. Its what's called salvation. They can choose to accept Christ and live eternally, or not and go down down down down. Sorry, I don't like using the word "Hell".

To answer your question for proof of God's existence, I need you to give me an Evolutionist idea first.

Haha you I take it by that you mean you have no proof? Fair enough, argument over then. There is no proof of god is what you are telling me, Evolution is a theory based upon factual evidence…. that is enough for it to be much more acceptable then something with no proof.

Also guess what, a starving african child that dies before it reaches three years old may never hear the word of jeesus preached, and yet will go straight to hell for not accepting him. How strange.... but I guess thats just the way God is, damning innocent people to hell. Prove me wrong.

@Wolfe:

And so in your answers I see once more that you have no proof. Case concluded, you can offer no proof and neither can anyone… your side has no argument.

As for God, if he exists I would fear him too for he allows for a terribly violent world filled with pain, war and affliction. He allows for 10 african babies to die a minute before they would've even had the chance too "accept him as their savior". He has had inumerable despicable acts commited in his name and in the bible he has even commanded for one of his own subjects to kill one another.

A scary deity indeed. I have prayed my heart out and recieved jack so don't give me that piece of junk argument. If god answers prayers why do people die of cancer and get raped.   And why... why does god only accept one religion with one specific belief as the only path to his heaven when he offers no proof to the humans he created of the fact that THAT path is the right one. It seems odd to me, and rather vindictive.

Somethings God lets happen….Our very own cousin had Throat cancer at stage three he was within a week suposed to move into stage four. he was not exspected to survive if it move into stage four. However he went through laser surgery. believing that they had gotten it all they had to teach him how to swallow again, and just now he is begining to learn how to speak again. Miracles are all around you....you just have to look hard enough.

@Wolfe:

Also several people…including some who I have met, believes that you should fear God....However i tend to differ....When the baby jesus was born an angel said "fear not". In a way God seems to be a kid asking only for your love and undying loyalty.

That's one violent and sick perverted kid who allows thousands to gruesomely die each day, simply because their common ancestor commited a single sin…. I guess they have no choice in the matter though, poor creatures we are under the omnipotent God, whom if I am to believe what you say TRULY should be feared.

Jesus doesn't want anyone to die  but, it is by their choice that their future will be decided. Thousand die but he grieves over each one. It is the choice of one person that can affect hundreds of others.

Wolfe, the "factual evidence" of evolution, as you call it, isn't fact at all. Its a twisted lie. They take part of skeletons miles away from each other, put the parts together and say its the same skeleton. This is what was done with the Lucy Skeleton. Also, a supposed feathered dinosaur was proven a hoax. Some scientists were examining it when they found that the wings had been glued on to the remains of a dinosaur by a chinese man who got away with $200,000. The man was never caught.

Ain't this going on, and on, and on? 😉

Wolfe didn't say he/she was….

People. This thread is closed, as it was becoming very nasty. No-one was listening to eachother. Either agree to disagree or, continue discussing via pm or email!

~Barkstripe~

Views