I've spoken with RL on the topic and got his agreement for a story arc of gargantuan (Yay! I get to use the word again!) ramifications.  We felt it a good idea to have a thread for questions and general notices and what not, so here it is! ^__^ I need to give Snagtooth big thanks for being someone to bounce ideas off of and for his own inputs.  There's a portion of the line that's pretty much his idea.

Any who, onto the first details.  The arc is broken up into major plot points which RL seemed to think were all good.  Currently, the first two are already in progress and I'll be posting here to ensure that the updates get to the right people.

Part one, just so you all know, will be taking place in and about Salamandastron.  Part two takes place at Redwall Abbey itself, and it's not a raid/attack/siege on the bastion of hope.  Further parts will be appended in as they are come to.  I don't want to ruin all the fun and such by giving too much information.

At a later update, I'll post a list of plot-centered characters and other important information like that.  Things are too early to make it really effective right now.

I can't think of anything I've not purposely left out right now, so I s'pose it's time for open season on me, eh?

Act 1: The Fall of Salamandastron:
Compact of Three Dunes
Vermin
In the Dead of Night

Act 2: Redwall Abbey:
Back on the Wall
A Secret Meeting
A Journey

Misc Connected (Maybe Not Yet Obviously):
Valmorg - Castle Marl

These are only the ones that are 'obviously' (see: openly) connected right now.  Further, I'm trying to keep these in chronological order. If I've missed any or made a mistake in order, then please just let me know. Finally, I've also copied this information to the first post, so you don't have to go hunting for it. ^__^

Nice, I can't wait until the arc is in full effect. It should prove to be interesting and fun!

It's already starting to get into effect, check out the walltops.

Can you integrate more characters into your story? Sometimes it's kinda fun to watch the story evolve as it happens and as you try to figure out how to tie new charas in…

I'm not sure how much of a hold you want to keep on this story... I'd love to take part in it. Do you have characters that you want other people to take to increase participation?

chuckles Aside from the over-all line I'd LIKE it to take, Hon, everyone whom wants to be involved is.  Forsooth, I only have two characters in it (and a number of misc NPCs).  If there's anything extra-ordinary you'd want to do right now, just shoot me a PM; it never hurts to ask, does it?

haha… I know what you mean (like most of us on here, I am a writer).

Thanks! I actually don't have any ideas... mostly because I don't even know what's going on yet... lol... I like to prowl the forum for a couple of days and read everything before I jump in, so I can be an informed player. I'll let you know if I come up with anything wild and spontantious. 😃

The heaviest action right now should be at Salamandastron, though I'm working on getting things right at the Abbey, too.

Yeah I'd also like to be involved with both of my characters.

Same dirt for everyone, Shadow; there's a generic path I'd like to take (whether or not it does depends on the role-play).  There's definitely room for people in major positions now, though that may change as roles are filled…

And, as said earlier, if you want to do anything super-special, just shoot me a PM.

Umm… I think I heard some where that the story arc has been cancelled? Is that true. If it is then it needs to be posted and this needs to be updated.

So far as I know, that's a false rumor. Do you recall where you might have heard it?

The front newspage of this this website.

e should all put all the storys and interweave it together into one big one

For the most part, TJ, they are. Their links, however, have yet to be exposed. :3

I have been taking some of the topics involved in the story arc and started to archive them. I have "Newcomer" and some of "Back on the wall". I'll start on the topic with Mort coming to Redwall. That is something that definately needs to be archived.

Can someone give me a full or nearly full list of all the threads connected to the story arc?

Act 1: The Fall of Salamandastron:
Compact of Three Dunes
Vermin
In the Dead of Night

Act 2: Redwall Abbey:
Back on the Wall
A Secret Meeting
A Journey

Misc Connected (Maybe Not Yet Obviously):
Valmorg - Castle Marl

These are only the ones that are 'obviously' (see: openly) connected right now.  Further, I'm trying to keep these in chronological order. If I've missed any or made a mistake in order, then please just let me know. Finally, I've also copied this information to the first post, so you don't have to go hunting for it. ^__^

Thanks for that Muramin… er... Cyber.
    BTW: I'm giving you the position of "Current story arc Manager" so that people know who to turn too. K?
    I'll change it when someone else becomes the new manager when and if this arc is completes its full course.

Oh, by-the-way. The topic: "Valmorg" is very much involved in the story arc. I think that you forgot that one. wink

Hmm, Okay, thanks, Cyber.

Is Cyber a girl or a boy, by the way?

Views