We need on for April, so we have the whole of April to decide.

So what you do is mail me who you think should be nominated and give me a reason why, Minimum of 2 people per member, and on April 30th I'll announce the winner of who is Member of the Month for April.

Everyone and anyone can enter, this is open voting, and if you win, you get a big congrats and your name featured on the front page. 😄

So lets get to it!

No voting for yourself

Do you think it might be best to pm the votes to you? That way the votes will be anonymous? And then on the 30th you can tally up to total number of points and then post them?

Sounds like a good idea, Let me fix that.

I like the way you think Lagg…

Just throwing out ideas..! None that don't have to be used, but can be if wanted to..! ^^

This will be fun! Rubs hands together  😉

Alternatively, polls can be made private. That might be easier. There are all kinds of different settings for polls and there isn't much you can't do with it. That would save you a lot of extra work, TJ.
    All the same, if we send the votes to you, we don't have to post a new thread.
Your call, TJ. I'll leave this one up to you. 😉

Thanks Seth! Send me the votes, I don't want to go threw the thinking of all the members on here who are currently active. To much work, because I'm lazy… 😄

Hmmm…who to choose, who to choose?  Looks around

On a side note, I'm sure we can't vote for ourselves, right?

Can't vote for yourself, sorry. 😄

I wouldn't if I could. Now let me see…...

Lol, that's commendable, Rorgus.
I know who I'm going to vote for I think…

I think I know who I'm gonna vote for, it's just getting the 'why' down.

After the Member of the Month is decided, could you post the votes so I, er, we can see how many people voted for me us? 😮

Haha, you're so shameless, Pen.  I am undecided on who I will vote for… But I will let it slip that it is a tie-up between this one person and this other person and another third person...

Sure Pen. I would gladly do it. 😄

I casted my votes! Now to sit back and wait for April 30th!

We have to wait till the 30th!? I think I'll die from suspense!

I really don't know who to vote for (I hate you two-member minimum). I only know one person who I would vote for (not myself).

Haha, you're so shameless, Pen.

That is untrue!
I'm A LOT more shameless!
Observe…
Vote For Penblade!!! Vote For Penblade!!! Vote For Penblade!!! Vote For Penblade!!! Vote For Penblade!!! Vote For Penblade!!! Vote For Penblade!!! Vote For Penblade!!! Vote For Penblade!!! Vote For Penblade!!!
                    Vote For Penblade!!! Vote For Penblade!!! Vote For Penblade!!! Vote For Penblade!!! Vote For Penblade!!! Vote For Penblade!!! Vote For Penblade!!! Vote For Penblade!!! Vote For Penblade!!! Vote For Penblade!!!
It's like watching a trail of army ants!

Views