Can't vote for yourself, sorry. 😄

I wouldn't if I could. Now let me see…...

Lol, that's commendable, Rorgus.
I know who I'm going to vote for I think…

I think I know who I'm gonna vote for, it's just getting the 'why' down.

After the Member of the Month is decided, could you post the votes so I, er, we can see how many people voted for me us? 😮

Haha, you're so shameless, Pen.  I am undecided on who I will vote for… But I will let it slip that it is a tie-up between this one person and this other person and another third person...

Sure Pen. I would gladly do it. 😄

I casted my votes! Now to sit back and wait for April 30th!

We have to wait till the 30th!? I think I'll die from suspense!

I really don't know who to vote for (I hate you two-member minimum). I only know one person who I would vote for (not myself).

Haha, you're so shameless, Pen.

That is untrue!
I'm A LOT more shameless!
Observe…
Vote For Penblade!!! Vote For Penblade!!! Vote For Penblade!!! Vote For Penblade!!! Vote For Penblade!!! Vote For Penblade!!! Vote For Penblade!!! Vote For Penblade!!! Vote For Penblade!!! Vote For Penblade!!!
                    Vote For Penblade!!! Vote For Penblade!!! Vote For Penblade!!! Vote For Penblade!!! Vote For Penblade!!! Vote For Penblade!!! Vote For Penblade!!! Vote For Penblade!!! Vote For Penblade!!! Vote For Penblade!!!
It's like watching a trail of army ants!

o.o' Why do the ants have to be red? Fire ants are the worst!

Mwahaha!! Fear my mighty army of self promotion!!

LOL, Pen. I don't think self promotion is legal. 😛

It's politics. Everything short of murder is legal. 😛

Warfare is considered an acceptable extension of politics.

Within reason.  See the Geneva Convention (1949)

So is all the voting done with?

I was gonna say, if it is should TJ already announce the winner?

Views