((Yep? Is something shocking her?))

OOC: Dotti, she speaks with a sort of "poor English" accent if you get what I'm saying so yep means yes.  Sparhawk, you can convince dear old grandmamma.

((Okay, just wanted to be sure.))

"So what about bloomin' Spar here? Can he stay, y'know as a jolly friend?"

"WELL!" Janora looked at Spar, "I suppose!"

"Thank'ye kindly mam! I am honored that I may stay on such a wondrous island. And now if no one objects, I would like to turn in." Spar bowed to Janora and turning, went into the cabin to detach his bedroll from his pack and layed it out.

"I second that, chap!" Amel finds a soft spot. "A long journey we had, wot!"

"Goodnight!" Madame Janora shut the door and walked out.

OOC: Is somebody going to post!?

Spar found a cot and unrolled his blanket onto it. As he lay down to sleep, he wondered what tomorrow would bring. This island was fascinating with all it hares and Madame Janora. It was good to be back with his again, and with that thought he fell asleep.

Morning came, and Hon got up early to go outside.  What he found was a bunch of hares in fancy costumes shouting to one another, moving props and singing on the stage.  "WOW!"

Spar came out of the hut behind Hon and was almost overwhelmed by the noise, bustle, and activity of the place. The hares were rushing to and fro with crates, boxes, costumes and all sorts of other oddments.

OOC: Hon who do the hare perform for? I mean if it's a "hares only" community do they only perform for each other?

OOC: Yah! They all perform different things for each other!

BIC: "THIS IS AMAZING!  THIS IS WHERE I BELONG!"

Amel comes out after him, yawning. "I say, all this flippin' noise doesn't give you much shuteye. What's everybeast preparing for?"

"This is the daily life of somebeast in theatre!  It's great!"

She looks around at all the bustle. "hm, so much excitement all in one bloomin' place!"

"I KNOW!  Don't you just love it!?"

The noise was starting to go to Sparhawk's head so he decided to take a walk along the pebbly beach. As he walked he looked out across the water at a ship that was coming toward the island under full sail. He looked closer and saw that there was a black flag with a scull and cross bones flying at the masthead. He didn't like the look of it. The ship was running before the wind, so Sparhawk figured it was only about an hour before it beached. He ran back up the beach and into the settlement to find Hon. Hon was standing with the Lady Amel in front of the  big stage and talking animatedly with Janora. As he ran up Spar shouted a warning to Hon and Janora, "There is a ship approaching! It has a black flag at the mast, I think they are vermin!"

"Well, did you see any blinkin' vermin on the ship?'' Amel asked, but still put a cautionary paw on her dagger.

"Yes, I think I saw a big sea rat at the helm. That would mean that it's an invasion wouldn't it? Sparhawk asked. "Well, it was bound to happen sometime."

Janora ran over to Sparhawk, her lace, ruffles, and certain baubles blowing in the wind.  "NO!  This cannot 'appen!" she looked at Sparhawk, "GOVNA!  GET THE HARES READY!"

Views