Hon Florion got off of the boat and looked around, "it's so bright!  I wonder where my grandmother is?  Let's go!  Come jolly ol' on!  Tally ho!" when they got further into the island, they saw that it was filled with lanterns and little wooden houses.  At the back of the island was a huge stage and a big red curtain.

OOC: This is the extension of A Journey Of Legend!

Amel's eyes become wider then ever before. "This place is jolly well beautiful in my opinion, wot! Maybe this blinkin' stage is where your grandmother performs."

Suddenly, a white hare came bustling out of one of the houses, she turned and saw the group, "AK!  Ow, wot 'ave we 'ere?!" she was dressed in a very fancy pink dress and feathered hat.

The haremaid steps back in surprise. "Oh, uh, good day madam. We're just two travelin' hares, wot!"

"AY!  Wot's thet streamdog doin' 'ere?!  Not gudd 'ere on moi island!  HARES ONLAY!" Hon Florion stepped up bowed to the hare, "terribly sorry, mam!" the older hare was taken aback, "such mannas!  Well, you an' your friend 'ere is welcome to Janora Gershilend La-Vavi Fancysworth's island, Madame Janora bein' me, a-course!" Hon Florion put his hand on his head and stepped back, "GRANDMOTHER!  I'm….your grandson!  The Honorable Florion Mintmerry Scoffon Fancysworth!" Madame Janora was shocked, "moi son 'ad a son?!  My dear boy!  I'm sorry, but your father came 'ere wiff moi and I jolly well loed 'im, but 'e caught an illness and died, I'm sorry!" Hon Florion and his grandmother hugged each other and wept in sorrow and happiness....Hon Florion was home....

Amel smiles at the sincere scene. "Nice to catch up with family you never knew you had, wotwot!"

"Oh, grandmother, this is my friend, Lady Amelia!  I would love to stay here, I always wondered where my love for acting came from!"

OOC: Do I have all my facts right?

BIC:  Sparhawk looked out across the ink black water at the island that was slowly drawing nearer. His friend, "The Honorable Florion Mintmerry Scoffon Fancysworth." Had said this was where he was going. If Spar remembered correctly this was the island he was looking for. Hon said he wanted to find his Grandmother, on her island called, "Janora Gershilend La-Vavi Fancysworth's island." So Spar had decided he would drop in to see his old friend. As his rowboat touched land Sparhawk jumped lightly onto the beach, making sure not to get his tail wet. He turned to wave farewell to the hare whom he had asked to take him across to the island. He then turn inwards to see what sort of island he was on. From the beach it didn't appear to be very big, but it had a somewhat large community of hare living on it. As he walked up the main street he saw a small group of animals in the middle of the road talking to a garishly dressed elderly hare. He recognized his friend Hon immediately be the way he waved his paws around as he talked. Spar grinning to himself walked on silent feet up behind his friend. Then in a normal voice said, "Well if it isn't my friend The Honorable Florion!"

Crabpaw clenched his fist menacingly
  "Ye'd have half a mind to call me a streamdog granny, I'm wot they call a SEAdog, if you want to be insulting about h'it.  How'd ye like it if called ye a cooked- out ole rabbit eh? not very nice is it.  Don't worry, i'm leaving you're island of wotwot and top-holes, most of which are nice.  Hon, Amel, good day to ye."  He said as he made his way to his ship, obviously hurt.

The hares left him alone.  "WHY!  IS THAT YOU!?" he turned to the beast behind him, "OH MY GOODNESS!"

"Another bally beast I don't know," Amel says. "Pleased to meet you sir."

"Now!  Do we have a place to stay?"

"Sparhawk's the name mam, Sparhawk Fleetfoot at your service. And what might your name be if I may make so bold as to ask?"

The fanciful hare sniffed, "HARES ONLY!  Florion, darling, come….let's give you a place ta' stay!"

"Well, where will all of us bally stay, Hon?" Amel asks.

"With me!  Come on, m'dear, let's go!"

"Alright chap!" Amel looks around, still smiling. "To where?"

Hon's grandmother led them to a cabin near the giant stage.  "You'll stay 'ere!"

"Ooh, nice little jolly place. So,madam, how long have you been livin' here?"

"Since I was as old as Hon!  YEP!"

Views