I'm not to good at writing  on certain topics  but all I need is a good place to start please help me I'm desperate  😢

Well, you're doing a good job so far. Look around at the RolePlaying topics or discussions and get some ideas. Then, either create your own RolePlaying topic or jump into an existing one.

What topics are you trying to write on, Entius.  I'll help where/when I can.

If you want, I have a few ideas that may help you.

1: Think about your writing style. Do you like to use original and clever ways to describe things? Or do you like to say what you mean to clearly describe what's going on?

2: When you are writing a story, be careful about inconsistencies. I sometimes make them, but they're usually small, like a button to an elevator in the same object are not in the same place. Here's how I fix them; I add a detail to the story that clears everything up, like in my case, a second elevator.

3 (something that works for me) - describe things, like the atmosphere for suspense stories for example. Use a little to say a lot. Don't go overboard with it in case it bores the reader, but make it so that the reader can visualize things your way.

This is perfect guys! Thanks! 😄

Avel, do you mind if your suggestion is put up as kind of an area that members view when they register?

@Creigon:

This is perfect guys! Thanks! 😄

Avel, do you mind if your suggestion is put up as kind of an area that members view when they register?

Sure thing. Anything to help.

Go ahead and put my message up if you want.

Views