Last one to post in this topic is an awsome person!

The game goes as the title states. That's the only rule, basically, as long as you're not doing anything stupid that would get you kicked off the board.

So, funny story. On Memorial Day, my laptop power cord bit the dust and I was left with a ridiculous amount of time on my hands, so I made a monkey out of duct tape. It ended up being really cute and looking like Curious George.

I must say, Nam, that I don't see what will tie the thread together. It's not like a fast-run count to 100 before a mod/admin sets the count back to 0 again (which y'all would never win, since I can check here on my cell phone now).

^_^ It's not supposed to accomplish anything. It's meant to replace the shout box in terms of randomness and communication until we get the thing fixed. And hopefully it will consolidate some of the ridiculous amount of OOCing going on right now….

It really should be safe to turn back on now. The problem has been resolved, I believe.

@CyberStormAlpha:

I must say, Nam, that I don't see what will tie the thread together. It's not like a fast-run count to 100 before a mod/admin sets the count back to 0 again (which y'all would never win, since I can check here on my cell phone now).

In SMF you can create forums that posts in don't register. Least in my friends forum you can.

Okay…. I'll try it out.  But if it's still broken, I'll blame you... *_^

Haha, I take it I can't just say "I win!" then can I? I really want to see that monkey made out of duct tape now…

Ah, but… I can win… Just got to lock the thread with the last post. Hehe, that would be cheating, though, wouldn't it?

But then I could go and unlock it again… 😃

oh, lemme find a photo and link to it...

Well, I guess I'm the only one who wouldn't have a chance to win if it got locked….

Namaste, you really stole this from Terrouge forums. I was about to make the last post in that one when someone locked it because I suggested it. It was funny though. There were like 200 pages and the topics went from evil clowns to Hyper-somnia.

Well. Grab a sandwich. This is gunna be the ride of your life.
Puts on a beanie
Let's roll.

About one page down…one hundred ninety-nine to go.

Hmm, this might be kinda interesting. Who wants the first chance at the debate? This is a perfect place for it. NEXT! Grabs sandwich, cell phone and beanie

Debate on what…?
I don't mind arguing;My mom and I are doing it a lot these days.Hooray for puberty and obnoxious teenagers! 🙂 Unless it's on something I don't understand,so don't try anything about politics with me. 😉

Awww!  But, politics is the best thing to debate (second only to religion)!

Besides, it is the duty of every citizen to know the issues befalling his/her nation.

Yeah, it's sad to know that isn't really true in a lot of countries though. 😕

Yes you are right Cyber,but for some odd reason it doesn't make sense to me.I guess it's because I think of the simple way first and question why we all can't just leave each other alone be happy with what we have.Then again that's what most people think…
Religion is a good one.I like learning about other countries and their beliefs. 🙂

P.S.This is my 50 post!Whoo!:D

Well, I am good with both, but the latter is banned because of a VERY heated argument over whether there was a god. We lost some members because of it. But anyone up for some politics? Korea? Iran? Friendly Dictators? Cattle mutilations? Lol, jk…

Is it true that Koreans are escaping Korea and going to China?I randomly came on that one day while watching TV.I myself am Chinese(technically half because I was born in the US),and find that not so smart.Maybe somewhere like…

Russia!No that wont do.Japan!Nah.Thailand!Indonesia!Australia!
And just for those who don't know,I'm kidding. 😉

I'm leaving this thread before I do something I regret

Views