REDWALL'S LEGACY'S RULES
Redwall's Legacy is meant to be fun and safe. To make this happen, we have rules that must be abided to or you will be removed from Redwall's Legacy by blocking your IP address. This means that even if you change your name and re-sign up with a different e-mail address, you will still be blocked. If at any time you feel that you have been unfairly banned, contact us via the Contact Us page.
Remember, this website is PG-13
You can put all kinds of art up in the gallery but there are many kinds that you CANNOT!
1. Pornography- This means anything that is suggestive in any way. Nudity, (no matter how "tasteful") is out of the question. This includes "implied nudes", "semi-nudes", and yes, even bikinis will be considered pornography and will be completely removed with a harsh warning given to the uploader. If the warning is ignored, they will be banned completely.
2. Violent Images- There is war in Redwall yes, but the books never mention how some beasts body parts get splattered all over the ground, and it doesn't go into detail on how someone gruesomely killed someone else. Keep it as clean as possible. Try to keep blood out of images as much as possible. Removal of image with a warning will result to refusal to follow this rule.
3. Social Attacks- Anything that makes fun of any group of people, doesn't matter who it is, is an attack and with result in removal and a warning to the poster. Attacks include anything directed at Races, Religions, Countries, other Writers, Minority Groups… You should have the idea. To attacks at ANYONE or ANYTHING (This does not include fictional "Bad Guys" like Slagar the Cruel. You can poke as much fun at him as you want)
Changes to these rules are allowed at the discretion of the Administration. These rules may seem very strict but please keep in mind that there are people on this site who are very young. This site needs to be safe for EVERYONE!
All of the rules for the Gallery apply to posting with addition to some extras. These are
1. No God-Moding- You character is made of flesh and blood and is NOT invinsible. Please keep it fair in a battle or some such fight.
2. No Twinking- There are many other names for this but it essentially means that you can't control any other character other than your own without explicit permission from the character owner. Saying "Riptooth (Who is owned by Joe) grabbed Sliteye (Who is owned by Jim) and started to yell in his face. Sliteye coward in fear of the mighty Riptooth" is not allowed. Who says Jim wants Sliteye to cowar in fear? There will sometimes be a "Open Chara" which means that it doesn't belong to anyone and anyone can control it. Killing an open chara is up to the group as a whole and not one person.
3. No Insta-Killing- This means that you can't have your eagle grab Sliteye and have him carry him a thousand feet up in the air and drop him. The Following would also not be allowed. "Sliteye removed from his belt a long thin dagger and took aim at Riptooth. He threw the blade as hard and fast as he could right at Riptooths heart. Sliteye never missed with his blade." This would hardly give Riptooth a fair chance at survival. You can kill not specific beasts. Like a "rat" in a huge hoard.
4. No Sexual Scenes- This ties back into the "no pornography for the Gallery". To clarify, this also means any necking scenes that go into deep passionate detail about the every thought and sense of the beasts involved. If your beasts are in love, let them do so quietly, without alot of fan-fair. Saying "Sliteye passionatly kissed Relita on the lips" (or muzzle or whatever) is enough. Keep is clean.
5. No Future Technology- If it's not in Redwall it shouldn't be here. If you feel that you need to add something to redwall, like a new invention made by your brilliant mouse, then ask the Administration before posting it. There are no guns, cannons, or even gunpowder in Redwall. Ask, if there is any confusion on this.
6. NO MAGIC- Every once in a while, we end up with some beast who decides that thier vixen would be a whole lot cooler if whe did some extaordinary magic. Look at the word folks. Extra - Ordinary. This is outside of normal and is not allowed in any case. If you vixen is a "soothesayer" please keep in mind that other beasts can play along with what ever she saw, or if they desire, to prove her completely wrong. Brian Jaques never says whether or not the soothsayers actually did something magical or not. Remember that most of the Soothsayers in Redwall were phonies. Maybe all, we don't know.
7. NO SWEARING- If someone is offended by a word you used, it's a swearword unless the administrator says otherwise.
Also, please read a thread before posting. Don't say, "Oh! That thread is a hot topic. I want to be there but I don't want to read 25 pages of stuff. I'll just read 1 and then post." It doesn't work that way folks. Read it if you want it.
If these rules are broken, the post will be removed and a warning will be sent.
Whenever a warning is sent, your "karma" will go down. When you reach -3, you will be banned for 15 days. If rules ar still broken after this, the you will be banned forever. Good deeds can up your karma as well. If something happened a long time ago and you still have bad karma, alert an administrator or global moderator, and we'll fix it.
At anytime, other members can report an image or post to the administration who will review the details and decide what should be done. Please help keep Redwall's Legacy safe by participating in reporting bad posts and images.
Again, have fun, and keep it clean and safe!