Member of the Month: April 2017

Hello dear members of Redwall's Legacy πŸ™‚

It's certainly been a while, but let us gather together to elect a new Member of the Month!

The process will mostly remain as the one you are used to, but with a few new additions; which are:

• Voting will now last a week, instead of the usual month. Why? Because we are starting from last month and will continue forward from there due to this tradition being absent for a while.

• You may select up to three people.

• And as a rule to spice it up, we are excluding previous winners from the voting. That by no means means that they are less worthy of the title (and in fact, I was actually kind of surprised to see that the list had to be cut down from my original draft after exploring the previous polls) but it does mean that most people will get a fair chance at being elected.

• There might be something else, but that's still on the works.

• And, as a personal note, I'd like to clarify that the reason for which some great names have been left out it's because they haven't been active enough in April. I know that that sounds like a bland reason, but I wanted to make this fair for everyone, including them.

With nothing more to add, let us cast some votes and -more importantly- let's have fun πŸ™‚

~ The Staff.

awww. Tinarandel isnt on. 😞 he has been the best role model since ive been on!!

@stargazette:

awww. Tinarandel isnt on. 😞 he has been the best role model since ive been on!!

Yeah, he's awesome.

I didn't include him because he won once πŸ™‚

That makes sense! ^^… << What about the guy who founded it?

@stargazette:

That makes sense! ^^… << What about the guy who founded it?

You mean "Redwalls Legacy"? He also has no registered activity during the elective month πŸ˜•

What's that second face, Star? πŸ˜›

ah. oh, thatsΒ  a face looking at the side. happy: ^^ looking other way: << & >>. mad or happy/ maddish: ><Β  etc.

Ok, thanks for the clarification ^^

Did I miss anyone on the poll? I tried not to, but I'm still way too new around these parts and it is possible that someone might have slipped under the radar. Don't hesitate to tell me!

Well, it seems that this month's title will get shared, as we have a three-way tie!

Congratulations to Fernleaf, coolcoyote and doggo for racking up the most votes! And thanks to everyone involved for participating πŸ™‚

We will start May's voting period soon πŸ™‚

I would like to thank all the little people I stepped on to get here…

Views