Yeah, seems fine to me. And looks like Olbar finally pissed off the Reformation it seems.

Question, when you say peninsula do you mean the one west or Norsca? or the one East?

@Unknowsoldier:

Yeah, seems fine to me. And looks like Olbar finally pissed off the Reformation it seems.

Question, when you say peninsula do you mean the one west or Norsca? or the one East?

West.

Thank you for clarifying. XD

Didn't want to make a mistake when I reply back. XD

HOLD UP so Yulmor and nation's rp is now combined cause I just read Norsca's thread and noticed the Yulmor nation of Oblar is doing things @[email protected]

Just want clarification before I decide to completely redesign Isurmo

yeah….originally for Fens map, but then Scotish seemed to have taken a liking to Norsca....so one thing lead to another. o.o

ik the confusion indeed.

@RodoWodo:

HOLD UP so Yulmor and nation's rp is now combined cause I just read Norsca's thread and noticed the Yulmor nation of Oblar is doing things @[email protected]

Just want clarification before I decide to completely redesign Isurmo

I returned for a bit.

Also, I didn't mess up the timeline. Every week, the world advances by one season. Since I last updated it, its is now 711 2nd age.

Since I was gone for so long, just make up a long RP of events which had passed and I'll be around to discuss it.

Bruh tbh I'm not really liking the fact are counting that massive absence as part of the timeline. Kinda bug me honestly

@RodoWodo:

Bruh tbh I'm not really liking the fact are counting that massive absence as part of the timeline. Kinda bug me honestly

While I do apologize for being gone for so long. My absence was a mix of being brought back into a parent RP and a loss of moral when it became hard to get people interested in this RP. Now that interest had come back, I am motivated to continue and update the codex when I have the free time.

With that said, I am still around to catch the RP up so that we can get unknown into the RP. I would REALLY not want to end up in a confusing time circle with the situation we have.

Whistling nonchalantly on the sidelines

@Unknowsoldier:

Whistling nonchalantly on the sidelines

"I am watching you intently" - saurmon, night colored archduke

@Scotish:

I don't know whatcha talking about. :3

@Unknowsoldier:

@Scotish:

I don't know whatcha talking about. :3

Good.

It was a bad joke :C

and i did not realize it was a bad joke. XD

Interesting to meet a warhammer fan here of all places. XD

I've added some nameless NPC nations in the north and I will keep them that way until we get more folk (so I can free up some space for their own nations).

I'll add some around the reformists as well in due time.

cool, some interesting things up north, and now something the All human Reformists also have to worry about. XD

I found a pretty neat map maker, so this makes my job 250% easier and you no longer have to look (mostly) at my horrible paint drawings.
http://imgur.com/cx4XFNX

I've added several nations around our own and I'll get some rules up on NPC nations eventually in the codex.

In a short summary of that idea, NPC nations have their own lore and will be controlled by me, but if you want control over some, that is fine (make sure to get the okay from me beforehand). Generally, if you do take over a NPC nation, i expect you not to power play them.

Otherwise, have fun.

Views