A thread mainly revolved around discussing Nation RP related topics, such as talking about differences between others Nations or possible interactions, bragging, etc…

Random thought, what could Fenrath's nation be? XD

lets see mine is like the united states, yours is like Israel and the other one is friggen skyrim…..

Fenrath has Canada! xD

The country nobody hates but is constantly being poked pun of 😄

lol.

still, trying to figure out what Fenrath is actually gonna go for Nationwise.

and another idea for a World event, an Eldritch horror spawns somewhere in the world, pretty much forcing all nations with the choice of either trying to work together to defeat it, or work with said horror and convert the rest to it.

Something along those lines anyway. XD

I'm not sure what real life nation mine would be like, but there's basically going to be a lot of tension between the church, military, and the mages.

That Eldritch horror idea sounds pretty fun! Just expect my nation to get nothing done for a while, due to politics.

ah, political conflict, spicy. :3

lol. XD

idk, maybe? Who knows.

or the SPANISH INQUISITION. XD

Reason why I am saying that is cause of the Ukrainian Civil war going on (yes it escalated even though it aint covered by the news since apparently we all care about how Celebrities over actual news)

But Unknow…..nobody suspects the Spanish Inquisition

BTW, I might return for updates because why not. My RP in another forum has slowed to a crawl due to updating and distraction, so I am back for some time if anyone is still interested. Hue.

I might or might not add npc nations to fill in the gaps. I also added Norsca to the map. Tell me if its okay and so on and so forth, unknown.

Yeah, seems fine to me. And looks like Olbar finally pissed off the Reformation it seems.

Question, when you say peninsula do you mean the one west or Norsca? or the one East?

@Unknowsoldier:

Yeah, seems fine to me. And looks like Olbar finally pissed off the Reformation it seems.

Question, when you say peninsula do you mean the one west or Norsca? or the one East?

West.

Thank you for clarifying. XD

Didn't want to make a mistake when I reply back. XD

HOLD UP so Yulmor and nation's rp is now combined cause I just read Norsca's thread and noticed the Yulmor nation of Oblar is doing things @[email protected]

Just want clarification before I decide to completely redesign Isurmo

Views