How many of the Redwall Books have you read, and what are they?

I was just wondering how many books everyone has read.  I mean its no big deal, but I cursed to be curious.
I've read all of them at least twice with the except for Eulalia.  I'm in the process of my first read with that one.  It's pretty good.
I've also made It so that you can change your vote if you read another one of the books.  Also, If your in the process of reading a book it counts.
In case you don't know what all the books are, here's a list in series order.

Lord Brocktree

Martin The Warrior

Mossflower

The Legend of Luke

Outcast of Redwall

Mariel of Redwall

The Bellmaker

Salamandastron

Redwall

Mattimeo

The Pearls of Lutra

The Long Patrol

Marlfox

Taggerung

Triss

Loamhedge

Rakkety Tam

High Rhulain

Eulalia

all..I read all…..pats self on back I love to read

Thats two. Ppppputchaaaaa.

Just Mossflower for me; but I just bought Redwall and Lord Brocktree.

Cool,  read read read and get coult up so you know the back round better.

.>

I've got Lord Brocktree on tape, read by Brian Jacques himself… It's wonderful.

Is it the unabridged version, or the kind that has  a whole bunch of actors for the chara's and an group of singers for the songs?  The people that Redwall like that are the best.

I've read the entire series with the exception of Eulalia. I really should get around to buying it. I need something like five more of the books in hardcover and I'll have the entire series.

I've only got three in hard cover, four of the medium size between hard cover and regular paper back, and the rest are regular paper back.  I feel good have the whole thing. 
PS: Eulalia is great.  I just finished reading it last week. Hope you get it soon.

Ya, that one more to join the ranks of having read them all.

@Ensis:

Is it the unabridged version, or the kind that has  a whole bunch of actors for the chara's and an group of singers for the songs?  The people that Redwall like that are the best.

I believe it was abridged; I'll have to check up on that bit.

I love my version of Rakkity Tam, audio cds.  The songs and voices are so well done.  The long patrol's "Wollya wollya woop" is great.

read all at least 7 times…....great books!

i havent read

triss

eulalia

doomwyte

i honestly didnt even know he was still making books so over the summer when i was in barnes and nobles i saw books id never seen before which was cool so ill prob be reading those 3 within the next few months

I read all of them, plus I own one of them too. I can't wait to read the Sable Queen. Is that the book thats coming out?

Mossflower

Redwall

Mattimeo

Martin the Warrior

Salamandastron

Lord Brocktree

Outcast of Redwall

Mariel of Redwall

The Bellmaker

The Pearls of Lutra

The Long Patrol

Marlfox

Taggerung

Triss

Loamhedge

Rakkety Tam (Currently reading)

I've missed a few and I'm hoping the local library might have the ones I haven't been able to get my paws on yet.

I read all of them!! Lalalallalalalala!!!! idioticly singing

Redwall

Mossflower

Mariel Of Redwall

The Bellmaker

Outcast Of Redwall

The Long Patrol

Taggerung

Triss

Loamhedge

Eulalia

High Rulain

I am about finished with Salamandastron and also, I have The Redwall Cookbook, does that count?

maybe. I cant want for the new one to come out…

Views