Okay before I bother explaining myself allow me to apologize for my absence for what…a little over a week? Okay whatever, however long I had unexpectedly vanished and left you guys in the Gate Report hanging I am really sorry about this. To put it plainly for some reason when I tried to even enter the site I was told that the account had been suspended because the Host Providers viewed this site as a potential threat. Although why after I have been on this site for about 2 years why of all times it decided now to view this place as a threat. I tried to do what I could to try and give a heads up but I couldn't access the site on my phone, laptop or even my tablet (I got a lot of tech don't I? .-.) It would just give me the same notification. I tried email but I don't think that got through. Although now the site  has been cleared and I only learned this since I tried to enter the site just for sh-fill in the rest- and giggles.

Still I am here now at least although I wish this whole stupidity didn't happen.

Bah it is what it is.

~cheers!

It kinda of happened to everyone, so no faults there. They just posted it was down on their Facebook page, which helped explained why.

Oh really I thought it was just me since my campus's network can be retarded and I still remember how the public school wifi used to block everything so I thought this was something on my end…...well I feel retarded.

Still you tend to think like this after seeing the government's  Department of Driver Services had parts of it blocked by a public school's wifi.....

It's not your fauly, Rodo, buddy. Our patience has been rewarded. Now we have the site back in its glory.

Don't worry, my snakeskin bow was seized by customs and I got cited for "importing specimens without proper documentation."

snakeskin bow…..T.J the hell do you have that for?

We blame Rodo! D8 come, let us sacrifice him to the volcano!

I'm afraid our volcano god is a vegetarian and lactose intolerant. You're going to have to find a more appropriate sacrifice.

Why not er sacrifice a vegan then? I mean you are what you eat

@RodoWodo:

snakeskin bow…..T.J the hell do you have that for?

I do Mounted Archery. 🙂 I shoot arrows off horseback and I wanted my Mongolian snakeskin bow that perfectly matches my snakeskin(fake) vest and saddle pad.

I do Mounted Archery. 🙂 I shoot arrows off horseback and I wanted my Mongolian snakeskin bow that perfectly matches my snakeskin(fake) vest and saddle pad.

That is probably the most American thing I have ever read on this site….and I love it.  ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVZcnGyntuk ) <----not sorry

Views