My house is four hours away from my college…..

Day road trip! Day road trip!!!

Screw that! I almost got killed getting to my campus because some retard thinks me turning on my turn signal to merge into a lane means to start driving like he is Aryton Senna*!

*Legendary F1 driver in the 90s. He sadly died in a freak accident when his steering shaft broke during a race.

Well you won't get better at driving if you don't practice. And everything in life is a risk, can't let it hold you back.

I am not driving for four hours just to get video games…...maybe I'll go get them when I'm on break.

anyone know about minecraft, and or undertale? cause i had this weird dream that included both that i want to share,…....

I'm scared of what this dream pertains…....do tell

lol, its not scary, really… well, it is a little all over the place, itsa dream of cource, but ill tell it the best i can. a friend of mine showed me minecraft, but the only thing pixalated was giant teddy bears, a castle, an inidetifiable objects. she, on the game, went into the castle, and met papyrus! she hugged him and stuff. at this piont, i wanted to play/be there so I grabbed a tabet and joined. so i went on too, and met papy. then my friend and papyrus took me to the rest  sat down to eat. the toddler wasgetting onto all kinds of mischeif, and i was trying to stop her. then she threw a rock at ashores head, wicht i stopped by magic! then asgore adopted me. then at the end,i got possed by chara, it was a WEIRD dream.of the main under tale characters. then me and my friend weren't playing it, we were in it! so then every ne exe-t me and a red haired, red eyed toddler, named CHARA!

its acually quite boring when i tell it. lol 😞

I play DOTA 2. That's pretty much it. lol

i know of undertale, play minecraft, supreme commander, and star wars old repulic online.

hey if anyone has a playstation 4 I would love a squad on battlefield 1

I play games!

robot_corp on Steam, and Wist#11696 on Overwatch, all PC-only.

I play FPS largely. Overwatch is my fave, but you can catch me on Left4Dead, GTA, and Vermintide often; Necropolis, PUBG (it's so intense!!), and Starbound less often.

If one of you is Taggerung on Overwatch, you better 'fess up. I need to know.

I uh, play mostly single player games X3
Only online games I play is Phantasy Star Online and Doom (original, but not many people do deathmatches these days). Urban Terror I generally play a few times a year at get togethers. That's about it X3

Did you ever play Unreal Tournament? I cut my teeth on that series.

Never have, unfortunately. I wouldn't mind playing it with people though 🙂

Pokemon was and still is my childhood and life. Enough said. 🙂

I've played quite a few games, but nothing like that.

No, but I have always wanted to.

My PC was just SO weak at the time xD

Depends really. Mostly my xbox at this point and PC sometimes.

Views