Looking for a crew to go after corsairs

So I got two fresh new characters (Ripple and Amburr) and am looking forward to playing them. Ripple wants to get a crew together to go after corsairs and free oarslaves. Any beasts up for the adventure?

Sadly my key character Ezikiel (Pirate) is in a key rp that affects his storyline. What I do have is a a rabbit magician named Noah, and a weasel musician named Teai.

Both are not evil and available.  So if you interested in either of em let me know and ill send you their respective profile

I could bring Liam! The fat and lazy marten pirate!

Wait…

Dylan might be able to help. He is neutral. Pay the lizard enough and be can make any job that rquires stabbing things into a righteous cause

Noah and Teai could be fun, either or both of them. Keep the story from getting too serious.
A handful of the Fur and Freedom Fighters were entertainers.

No $ to pay Dylan but I think Ripple can find some hotroot pepper- everyone wants to make their food taste like fire, right? And can always use a pirate.

I have a few corsair characters that could be involved somehow. There's Zelamir Rudo, a one-eyed weasel surgeon with questionable medical credentials, his searat assistant Giton and close friend the vixen Amily, who is a sailmaker. I also have Raziah, a ferret corsair captain whom is the master of the Smiling Seductress, a slaving ship that operates out of Sampetra. Raziah could make an interesting adversary for you if you wish. The trouble is it might be difficult to get our characters into a close interaction if one group is on one ship and I'm on the other. Perhaps your characters have captured Zelamir and his friends from a corsair ship by the time the RP starts? That way they can travel with you, and maybe grudgingly help you in exchange for being kept safe, and having a stake in any loot you capture along the way.

Gerns!

Your alive o.o

Of course could be said of me. I was idle for quite some time <.< but my temp job finally ended so…huzzah! More time! Well...no...not really. I am taking some courses for an A+ certification sometime soon. I will have a better idea of my scheduall wednessday.

If i do join it will be either Dylan or Liam...maybe both.

Liam I could ret con a bit. The captain I made him for no longer plays here. He was a very very fat pirate and lazy near dowell. I will see if I can ret con him into a bit more of a swuave lazy near do well.

Dylan is an ex soldier turned soldier of fortune. I cqn work him into the 'heroic' party easily depending on the scene.

We're gonna need a ship! 😄 Capturing your guys (and ship!) could be a good start.

You know now that I think of it I can have this unrelated to his storyline atm so yeah so Ezikiel as of now is a go. I think he'd be a good fit and heck ill even add Noah for comedy.  Thats if you like that idea

Can always use some comedy. 🙂

Was thinking of using The Ocean for a location.

More input?

Could use Tulian the Searat Map maker/navigator if needed. 😆

Could use a mapmaker/navigator.

Looks like we're almost ready to get started.

So I have the ship and you guys just climb all on for adventure, is that correct?

Was playing with the idea of giving Ripple an outrigger canoe… But a ship would have a better chance against corsairs.

I had this idea come to me.

But I'm think that instead of using Ezikiel and his ship I could turn back the sands of time and play as his father Dante DeSota. Pretty much you see this kinda could help me in away. Okay pretty much in Ezikiel's father Dante was killed 3 to 4 years before Ezikiel became captain.  So here is the thought what if I tie that with this? You see it allows me to develop the whole story while the rp can still go about. We'd have our battles and everything and I develop my char's bio. The only major issue is that if you meet Ezikiel at present day the your character whould have to be slightly older then they are for this rp.

So what you guys think? Good idea or bad idea?

I'd love to join in… But don't have a character made that's available...  😕

Still open for having Tul show up in eit; could be hes plucked from the sea, or captured from another crew, or just wriggled his way to the docks when he heard a ship was recruiting 🙂

Looking forward to this and I'm sure no matter what happens it'l be fun.

That sounds fine by me, Rodo. Ripple and Amburr are still pretty young so its not like they'll be geriatrics in 3-4 years 😄

If you don't have any characters available Serena it looks like you'll have to create one (or more) 😛

Was thinking of starting on the shore and having everyone meet up who hasn't met already.

Narcissus would like to join, please and thank you. 🙂

Whoot, another otter. Ripple was feeling surrounded by vermin. 😄

Views