(OOC) The Life of a "Soldier"

So… Apparently Seri started something...  😕 The tavern is now dividing into two parties - in Seri's favor, and in Tallan's favor.

And who's posting next? I can if you guys want me to, but I certainly don't need to.

I haven't had a chance to make my second post yet, so I'll go next. Then you can go after me, Seri. 🙂

Everything's moving too fast for me; I need to time to catch up!

Alright lets give Jared a chance to catch up and man i am surprised it hasn't became a all out brawl. But be warned my guys are pretty sharp.

I know! I keep expecting to have a full fight burst out. That would REALLY make Seri a basket case. Consider yourselves warned. 😛

A barfight is a bit cliché, but that doesn't mean we can't try it! Maybe we can put some little twists on the classic concept and make it unique, make it our own. We'll have to collaborate with Vikenti - since it's his RP - to see what we can come up with.

Adam will probably be on the fence of whether he should get involved or just stay on the sidelines. The entire idea of seeing creatures hurt each other senselessly might bring back those old supressed memories of his abuse by his father. Just a thought. I'm still working it out in my head.

Views