Ezikeil gaze softened as he listened to her story. After Ryills (or Dominique) finished her story the young ferret simply nodded. "Ryills er, Dominique I knew that pain far to well myself. It might explain why I placed so much trust in you but still nonetheless you did lie but, I am honestly not mad at you." Ezikeil pause and thought for a moment. "Dominique, I am going to give you a choice and it is up to you to decide." Ezikeil gave a small smile as he looked at the surprised face on the otter. "You see I had gotten word before we left the port that I will be receiving a new ship as a gift and I will need another Captain. I am sure you understand where I am going with this option but there is a catch to this," Ezikeil paused for a moment. " If you do decide to accept this offer you will no longer disguise yourself as a sir, understand?" Ezikeil watched the otter nod before he continued. "Now If you choose to decline you can stay as Ryill till we reach port and I will pay you enough to settle down and live comfortably, the choice is yours." He leaned back into his chair waiting for the otter to decide.

(I have no idea what I should address your character as anymore .-.)

Ooc: well I guess now Dominique "captain Dominique Perrie". 🙂 this ties in well into her character profile…

(OoC: Wow your accepting his offer, Ezikeil is going to be happy. Now Im just going to have to name the fleet that is about to arise, feel free to give me ideas and hopefully we get more ships! :D)

Dominique jaw dropped in surprise, "What?" she said, shocked, "I mean…what..um..wow." Dominique said, both offers that he has given her was insane and she wanted both. Her brow furrowed in concentration. At the next port she would get paid and then she was free to do what she pleases, head to Redwall Abby, live out the rest of her life. Free of work, can eat what she wants and bask in the sunlight all day long. She closed her eyes just thinking about it, living out the rest of her life. Oh yes that sounded glorious to her and its all she ever wanted.

But the other side of her, loved the freedom and adventure she got, it ran in her families blood, yes times would be hard and she hated it, but other times it was  a certian freedom that she could have. Guy or girl, she loved it.

She looked at Ezikel, "Both options sound wonderful, cap'tn." She said slowly, "But I think I know what my calling is..." she said and stood up looking out of the window, "I would like to serve as a captian on one of your ships...take the helm, chart the stars and the sea., find new places, see new things.." she said, passion in her voice, turning and looking at them, "thats a whole different kind of freedom sir, one that I am willing to dance with.." her eyes glistened brightly, and for a moment she felt like she had when she served back in her fathers fleet.

Ezikeil couldn't help but smile. "Well then Mr.Perrie, allow me to present you this." he said as he went towards a chest next to the desk. He pull out one of the finest blades the otter had ever seen. the blade's hilt was made of finely crafted gold and silver and the grip was made of a velvet cloth. on the hand-guard there was an engraving of a rose. Ezikeil unsheathed the sword and gave it a quick swing as the blade whizzed through the air. "This blade was made by one of the greatest blacksmith throughout the southerns seas. Finely crafted and built for elegance..and deadly accuracy." Ezikeil then balanced the blade on its side using only the tip of his paw. "While maintaining perfect balance, consider this blade a token marking you as a captain." Ezikeil then sheathed the blade and placed it on the table in front of the otter before nodding towards the hare. "As for you, ask away for what you would wish and I'll see what I can do."

((Yaaaaaaaaah, I have a lot to catch up on))
Stulta, who had been sitting quietly throughout the exchange, was a tiny bit surprised when the Captain addressed him.
"Oh, er, well… I've left the bally mountain now, and I have no place to go. I like ships, and I like Armos, and I like the look of those bloomin' balli- cannons you've got, and you'll need a jolly strong beast to replace Dominique"
He grinned at the Captain, not at all modest.
"I'm a jolly strong beast." he offered.

Ezikeil chuckled as he looked at the hare. It would be slightly ironic to have a hare a member of the very crew that fired upon a mountain of hares, but who is he to turn him down. After some thought Ezikiel spoke. "Actually my friend, I have a much better idea," the ferret looked at the hare's surprised look. "I'll have you work as Mrs. Peirre's first mate, if she wishes that is." Ezikeil chuckled as he got up from his seat. "But as I said, that is for our new captain to decide but there will always be a spot open for you on board the Defiance Mr. Sulta. Now if you excuse me, I got a ship to sail before those hares on the mountain get bold again." Ezikeil patted the hare's back as he got up and walk out onto the deck closing the door behind him.

(that is me signing out of this RP T.J it is up to you if you want Stulta to be on your ship.)

Dominique looked after the Captain then at Stulta, "I am looking for a first mate to help me on my ship. If you want the position…" she said. Dominique was open to having stulta on her ship. Good to have some beast that she knows.

ooc: Stulta I offered you the position, its up to you to decide if you want to join Captain Dominique in "Tales of Warm Waters". 🙂

Stulta looked heartbroken for a moment, then grinned, first at Captain Ezekiel, then at Captain Dominique.
"First mate? Of course, wot? I'm jolly good at all those nautical terms you know. Should be easier than eating porridge" he exclaimed, throwing a clumsy salute to his new captain, not at all how it was supposed to be done. Then he marched off proudly using about a hundred incorrect nautical terms per minute as he searched for whatever he was supposed to be looking for (not actually realizing he didn't need to be looking for anything.

((OOC: Well, I think that probably is my ending post too, unless you want to ask Stulta a final question or give him some advice.))

(this RP is official done)

Views