Redwall Online Community Teamspeak!

http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=6999.msg357713#new

Just set up a Teamspeak server for the whole of the ROC if any of you want to check it out. If you'd like to have RWL have its own channel so you guys can talk to each other in voice chat or something, just post in that thread! Had quite a fun conversation tonight between members of the Long Patrol Club and the Imperium, for example. Nice to meet other Redwall fans.

Best,

Talinn

I don't have team speak. But if anyone goes on, it wouldn't hurt to try and recruit new members  😉  😛

@Kiara:

I don't have team speak. But if anyone goes on, it wouldn't hurt to try and recruit new members  😉  😛

It wouldn't hurt to get it! Some people from Long Patrol Club came on and we had a fun discussion actually  ;D. They even got their own channel too :). It was nice to see they were still alive.

I'm always on TS, usually Warband TS since I game a lot. But I'll hop on there and check it out!

@Skipper:

I'm always on TS, usually Warband TS since I game a lot. But I'll hop on there and check it out!

Ah, the fun discussions we have already had Rorgus  8). You and your "real games"  ::).

…. ok ... I caved and got TeamSpeak

@Kiara:

…. ok ... I caved and got TeamSpeak

And she's fun to talk to!  😉

Views