Butternut soup - let's see how I do with describing it! 🙂

Ingredient list:
Butternut squash
butter
sour cream
salt
pepper
nutmeg

One butternut squash (Mine was about 12 inches long and 4 inches wide at widest point)

Peel, remove seeds, and cut into small chunks. Place in thick bottomed cooking pot and cover with water. Add a half teaspoon of salt and let cook for about 30 minutes, until tender. Add more water if needed to keep squash covered.

When squash is tender remove from heat and mash coarsely. Add about 3 tablespoons of butter and about a cup of sour cream, and stir well. Add salt and pepper to taste, and a pinch of nutmeg. Add more sour cream if you want it creamier. (You may need a little extra water also, depending on how much remains after cooking.)

Recipe is one of Seri's inventions. 🙂

Sorry for pointing this out, but generally you put the ingredients list at the start so people can see quickly how much shopping they need to do! But thanks for being the first person whos not a Friar to write up a recipe. Perhaps youd like to take up the job as my assistant?

Hmm, I might… I do enjoy cooking! 🙂 What exactly would that require?

It means you:
1] Have a fitting character for any role play that could include Femble and an assistant
2] Helps me post at least once a week (sometimes I run out of ideas and have to do two the next week).
3] Go to the positions page and ask if your character can be used as assistant Friar.

Then you can post recipes and Role Play around food a lot. Yum yum!

Views