I think I'm by far the oldest on the site… I'm 21 and my birthday isn't til march. Hahaha

So many birthdays in Aug.. Counting back nine months I'm not surprised. Lol but happy birthday to everyone's upcoming birthdays! 🙂

21? hahaha I got a couple years on you, TJ

@Deekra:

Im turning 13 on the 24th! Wow, Zemmerug! Youre twelve? You write like a seventeen year old. You must be in the highest writing group at your school (Apologies if you`re home schooled), and the highest reading group. I say that second part because I heard from Philippa Werry (famous NZ author who wrote The Great Chocolate Cake Bake Off) that reading helps you write good stories.

I am home schooled xD

And thank you 😄 my mom says that too. That is why I usually do not make friends online. They think I am sixteen or something, but I act 12. So…... they think I'm a jerk 16 year old. xD

@T.J.:

I think I'm by far the oldest on the site… I'm 21 and my birthday isn't til march. Hahaha

So many birthdays in Aug.. Counting back nine months I'm not surprised. Lol but happy birthday to everyone's upcoming birthdays! 🙂

xD Yep.

@Zemmerug:

@Deekra:

Im turning 13 on the 24th! Wow, Zemmerug! Youre twelve? You write like a seventeen year old. You must be in the highest writing group at your school (Apologies if you`re home schooled), and the highest reading group. I say that second part because I heard from Philippa Werry (famous NZ author who wrote The Great Chocolate Cake Bake Off) that reading helps you write good stories.

I am home schooled xD

And thank you 😄 my mom says that too. That is why I usually do not make friends online. They think I am sixteen or something, but I act 12. So…... they think I'm a jerk 16 year old. xD

You write better than most of my classmates (Who are 16 and 17), and considering that most of my classmates take AP writing courses, you have some serious skills. It's not just you though, everybody on this board's awesome at writing. I don't think I've been exposed to this much incredible (in some cases almost magical) prose in a very, very long time. Props to all of you!

Zach

Happy Birthday!!!

(remember the date of dec. 19 :P)

@Kiara:

21? hahaha I got a couple years on you, TJ

By how much? And yay! Not the oldest! Haha

@T.J.:

Hahahahahahahaha, that's a good one T.J. xD

Views