LADIES AND GENTLEMEN MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE? I HAVE AN EXTREMELY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE!!!!

August 7th is my birthday!!!!!Β  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

What ya gonna do for your birthdaay?

Cool! Happy early birthday! πŸ™‚

I know someone else who has a birthday in August… πŸ˜‰

@Zemmerug:

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE? I HAVE AN EXTREMELY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE!!!!

August 7th is my birthday!!!!!Β  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Awesome! Happy birthday!Β  πŸ˜„

Zach

I have two siblings that have birthdays in August.

Wah! That makes (stops and counts under my breath) five birthdays I know in august! My sister has hers on double your number (you can do the maths!) How old?

It's my mother's birthday today (August 5th) also!

But there's someone else who has a birthday in August… πŸ™‚

Wow so maneh replies.

@ Ty: I'll have a party with pizza with my hockey team at the rink. I happen to be the goalie. xD

@ Fellblade & Serena: Thanks!!!! πŸ˜„

@ Deekra: 12

@ Everybody else: Cool! πŸ˜„ My family's birthdays are spread out. My lil bro (9) is feb 15. My mom (somewhere near 45) is december 14. my dad (deceased) is march 28. xD

@Zemmerug:

Wow so maneh replies.

@ Ty: I'll have a party with pizza with my hockey team at the rink. I happen to be the goalie. xD

@ Fellblade & Serena: Thanks!!!! πŸ˜„

@ Deekra: 12

@ Everybody else: Cool! πŸ˜„ My family's birthdays are spread out. My lil bro (9) is feb 15. My mom (somewhere near 45) is december 14. my dad (deceased) is march 28. xD

Cool. That's my Mom's birthday.

Zach

Well, the four oldest of my family, myself included, have June birthdays. And I stole my big brother's birthday by 15 minutes. >:D Evil little sister strikes again.

Then the two little brothers are oddballs, February and November. My dad is January, and my mom is August. But I think I said that already. πŸ™‚

My birthday is coming up, as is my Mom's! Hers is on August 19th, and mine is on August 21st! She'll be 50, I'll be 19! WOOT!

Im turning 13 on the 24th! Wow, Zemmerug! Youre twelve? You write like a seventeen year old. You must be in the highest writing group at your school (Apologies if you`re home schooled), and the highest reading group. I say that second part because I heard from Philippa Werry (famous NZ author who wrote The Great Chocolate Cake Bake Off) that reading helps you write good stories.

Goodness, we have a lot of people born in August!

Happy birthdays to you all! πŸ™‚

I think I'm by far the oldest on the site… I'm 21 and my birthday isn't til march. Hahaha

So many birthdays in Aug.. Counting back nine months I'm not surprised. Lol but happy birthday to everyone's upcoming birthdays! πŸ™‚

21? hahaha I got a couple years on you, TJ

@Deekra:

Im turning 13 on the 24th! Wow, Zemmerug! Youre twelve? You write like a seventeen year old. You must be in the highest writing group at your school (Apologies if you`re home schooled), and the highest reading group. I say that second part because I heard from Philippa Werry (famous NZ author who wrote The Great Chocolate Cake Bake Off) that reading helps you write good stories.

I am home schooled xD

And thank you πŸ˜„ my mom says that too. That is why I usually do not make friends online. They think I am sixteen or something, but I act 12. So…... they think I'm a jerk 16 year old. xD

@T.J.:

I think I'm by far the oldest on the site… I'm 21 and my birthday isn't til march. Hahaha

So many birthdays in Aug.. Counting back nine months I'm not surprised. Lol but happy birthday to everyone's upcoming birthdays! πŸ™‚

xD Yep.

@Zemmerug:

@Deekra:

I am home schooled xD

And thank you πŸ˜„ my mom says that too. That is why I usually do not make friends online. They think I am sixteen or something, but I act 12. So…... they think I'm a jerk 16 year old. xD

You write better than most of my classmates (Who are 16 and 17), and considering that most of my classmates take AP writing courses, you have some serious skills. It's not just you though, everybody on this board's awesome at writing. I don't think I've been exposed to this much incredible (in some cases almost magical) prose in a very, very long time. Props to all of you!

Zach

Views